Dec 1, 2011

Best Butt in Brazil Contest Winner

Brazil News

| SAO PAULO – Rosana Ferreira, 25, was announced the winner of the Best Butt in Brazil contest, late Wednesday night at a nightclub in Sao Paulo. The blond bombshell, representing the state of Ceara, told G1 Ceara that she is still getting used to the fame that comes with the title “most beautiful bottom in Brazil.”

Rosana Ferreira owner of Brazil's Best Bottom guarantees 'I've got no cellulite or stretch marks'

Rosana Ferreira (photo: G1 Ceara)

A native of Vitoria in Espirito Santo, who has been living in Sao Paulo while pursuing an acting career, won out over 14 other contestants to win the grand prize of R$5,000 reals (about $2,800 USD) and a chance to pose naked for a men's magazine.

She told G1 that the organizers of the contest selected her to represent the state of Ceara, which is in the north-eastern part of the country, far from her home state. But that was just fine with her “I liked the choice. I've been to Ceara and I love the beaches.”

Sorry guys, Rosana plans to remain single for no—even though she has a lot more fans than before. “I want to enjoy this moment. I don't have any plans. I'll take my title,” she told G1. And, she hasn't yet decided if she will pose nude for the magazine, either.

She says she has a lot more qualities than her butt—although, she does guarantee that she has no cellulite and no stretch marks! Never the less, she won't be walking everywhere exposing her bottom. “Anybody who knows me will tell you that I am a fighter and a warrior, that I am a person with lots of great qualities.”

Miss Best Butt Brazil has participated in beauty pageants since adolescence. She also dances and even won R$5,000 reals before in a wet tee-shirt contest in Conceicao da Barra in her home state of Espirito Santo.

Read also: Related Stories

Read also: More Articles from Brazil Dispatch

Brazilian online news source for this article: G1 Ceara

Do you like this post? Please link back to this article by copying one of the codes below.

HTML link code:

0 comments:

Post a Comment